The application period has ended or been marked as full. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
Summer Internship Program Description
- Joining the AIG Summer Internship Program is a great way to enhance your business acumen and gain insight into our industry. Summer interns are placed into meaningful and influential roles that have an immediate and integral impact on the business.
- The Summer Internship Program lasts approximately 10 weeks and is targeted to students entering the final year of their undergraduate or graduate education. After initial orientation and intensive training, summer interns will join one of our teams, each of which offers a unique opportunity to obtain core technical knowledge and professional skills in a diverse and global environment. In addition to the experience acquired on the job, summer interns have the opportunity to learn directly from senior management and participate in webinars, discussion forums, and networking receptions.
- Summer interns establish goals with their managers during the first week, and the goals are measured at the mid and end points of the summer. Successful summer interns may be considered for full-time analyst positions to begin in the summer of 2020.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree, preferably in Finance, Data Science, Accounting, Risk Management, Computer Science and/or related discipline with a graduation date no later than July 2020.
- Minimum Grade Point Average of 3.2 (unofficial transcript required w/ application)
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- AIG seeks candidates who have excelled in previous work experience, and are enthusiastic about and committed to contributing to IAG's mission and the firm's strategic goals. We are looking for candidates that are proactive, continuously learn and introduce improved ways of doing things, both to business stakeholders in the development of solutions to problems and Compliance Testing processes, including the use of data analytics.
- Some exposure to different reporting and system applications.
AIG Compliance Monitoring & Testing position is available in New York.